nice people....
Sunday 1 January 2012 ❖ 22:09 ❖ 0 talks
hi... today I'm very satisfy with my performance during we have a group discussion in Accounting subject....
I'm really thankful to my friend because he teach me like a good lecturer.. he looks really confidence when teach me.. i can see from his eye that he really honestly and sincere to share his learning to me and all my group member,,,i proud of him,, because he also the part of Asian people.... wow so great!!!!!!



One more story was about my economic lecturer... i met him after i took my lunch... he really nice to me.. he use a good quote to give me and my friend gain our spirit to make the best performance during this final exam...l hope i can make the best and get a flying colours result....

i have one quote that i make this as my rule to get achievement....i want to share it with all of you...

                       If somebody ask us to study,
                       we must study....
                       If somebody ask us to play,
                       don't play 2x....

 REMEMBER!!!!!!!


OLDNEW

Hello Earth-lings! Welcome to my blog! Please be nice here n don't forget to follow me, k?

^__^ wani ^__^









Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia
Other: