my new friend....
Friday 30 December 2011 ❖ 00:20 ❖ 0 talks
I feel that now i always using my English... i proud of myself.... i being like this because of my new international friend....he is from ARAB..... he is a good man,,, for the first time i met him during a party... that time I'm shy to speak with him because he is good in English better than me..but after a few week be friend with him i realise that he is a good international friend...before this i felt that all international people is not good and do not want to be friend with Malaysian people...it's wrong perception.... the prove is my experience... now me and him being a best friend.... He told me that,,, I'm a good friend that he met in Malaysia and my attitude,, and how i treat him make him realise that Asian Girl is the best......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OLDNEW

Hello Earth-lings! Welcome to my blog! Please be nice here n don't forget to follow me, k?

^__^ wani ^__^









Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia
Other: