my journey
Friday 30 December 2011 ❖ 00:06 ❖ 0 talks
hello...i have something to share with all of you.... it's my own experience during my journey last week..... i have trip to Kedah to my hometown.it's really tired but i got a new story from that. You know in the bus contain 38 passengers...five or seven of them are local people from Malaysian,,, but they wanted to go to Kedah for picnic at Langkawi... for the first time i look them very arrogant but after a few hours i feel that they was very kind and good asian people.... They told me that this is their first time went to Kedah... So i told them this picnic will be the best because in Kedah have many interesting place that can gave them a good looking. What i wanted to share to all my  reader are i want to prove that whether we are different venue, but we are 1 MALAYSIA that have a good attitude.. WE ARE THE BEST ASIAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!


OLDNEW

Hello Earth-lings! Welcome to my blog! Please be nice here n don't forget to follow me, k?

^__^ wani ^__^









Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia
Other: