-International Student-
Saturday 19 November 2011 ❖ 15:55 ❖ 0 talks
Hello!!!!!!!!
Do you have international friend....???? I have a lot of international friends in my life now... They are from China,Somalia,indonesia,arab and many others.... I  like to know their culture very well.....

       You know...i already two month stay as a university student...in two month i have done a lot of proggramme with my internatinal friends....Do you want to know my story???? Let check it out!!!!!!!

      -gathering time-

Last month,,, my international friends had ask me and my friends to make a gathering around my university...the place call Balai Cerap.....the place was very cool...we prepaired alot of food... the main thing are we serve the food together...wow really intresting....i already know that my china friend like to eat mutton...erm for me i like chicken,,hahahaha....The gathering was very fun because after we eat together... we play some game... for example... TRUE OR FALSE.....i love my friends.....The truth is,,,, i want to all of you know that,,, asian girl or man is easy to close with anybody... so i hope all of you don't afraid to speak with us.....TRY IT!!!!!


OLDNEW

Hello Earth-lings! Welcome to my blog! Please be nice here n don't forget to follow me, k?

^__^ wani ^__^









Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia
Other: